Monday, August 31, 2009

Neighbors...

Last week, I noticed the kids spending quite some time along the fence on the side of the house... I went to explore what they were going nuts over and found a tiny hole at the bottom of the fence. I came to conclusion that Daisy must have seen a lizard run through the hole to the other side and was waiting for it to appear again...


Fast forward to this past weekend... Still stalking the fence... Mostly Daisy doing the stalking...

So today, both Cody and Daisy were STILL out stalking the fence ALL day in the hot summer sun...

About 30 minutes ago, I decided to get on my hands and knees to look through the hole at the bottom of the fence to see what the kids could see... I wasn't expecting to see another face staring back at me! hahahaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful story!! Like a little mystery. Nice work, Daisy!