Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Most Expensive Screw ever!

Was found in Daisy's tummy today! Take a look at the x-rays:

Daisy is fine. We rushed her to the vet today after discovering that we were missing a screw from a package (doing backyard stuff) and we knew Cody wouldn't have swallowed anything since he's never ate or chewed anything other than his toys and bones. We had a feeling that she ate it. And well, the x-rays proved us right! haha The vet gave her some vomit-inducing drugs, and within minutes, she threw the screw up and we all lived happily ever after! :)

1 comment:

DanK said...

what was the screw for? humm? whaaddya cha get?